MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The purpose of the Process Operator is to produce batches of high-quality pharmaceutical products within the hand relabelling line, TransAct Pouch Line and Blister Clean Room.
The process brings together the raw ingredient all the way through to a finished pack and included control measures, Standard Operating Procedures and quality checks during the production cycle.
• To follow GMP and GDP procedures at all times.
• To work with the Commercial department to ensure knowledge of incoming deliveries.
• To operate production machinery safely and efficiently.
• To assist with the setting/checking of production machinery for production.
• To understand the importance of following procedures during the production process. To record information and data during production phases accurately
• To complete all batch paperwork correctly
• To work safely and report any Health and Safety issues to the Production Manager.
• To query any deviations from SOP’s, GMP and GDP with the Production Manager.
• To work with the Production Manager and quality department to ensure that production is started in a timely manner and all required checks are complete and logged on the appropriate paperwork.
• To understand the importance of FMD, carrying out reference sample checks.
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of the latest production work systems/ procedures.
• To understand the importance of maintaining accurate data during the Goods In process and to correctly receiving deliveries.
• To complete stock transactions using the companies SAGE computer system.
• To carry out any ad hoc/other duties as required.
• To perform in process checks to ensure that machines work optimally during the production phases.
• To control start up and shut down duties of the machinery and production environment.
• To observe machinery to ensure conformance to quality and set standards.
• To report any problems or deviations in packaging procedures on an immediate basis to ensure that incorrect packaging does not take place.
• To prepare associated packaging documentation according to provided SOPs.
• To check packaged product to ensure that they are boxed and labelled correctly.
• To complete batch reconciliation accurately at the end of production and follow the correct batch recording procedures.
• To ensure tasks set are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
• To always follow GMP, GDP and SOP’s to ensure that work is completed correctly first time, every time and safely.
• To ensure the correct PPE is worn.
• To print variable data on to labels for batch paperwork’s.
• To print leaflets for batch paperwork’s.
• To perform line clearances and carry out batch sign in’s.
• Show commitment to good housekeeping.
• Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to assist.
• Look for ways to continually improve current work activity.
• To be punctual, polite and courteous to others at all times.
• To adhere to the Company’s policy and procedures at all times.
• Ensure clear, accurate and concise record keeping
• Demonstrate commitment, enthusiasm and passion
• Grade A-D in Maths and English
• Manual Handling Certificate
Experience & Competences
• Previous experience working with GMP.
• Experience completing batch paperwork, clearly and correctly.
• Previous experience working on a production line.
• Capable of working to deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
Knowledge & Skills
• Good communication, both written and oral
• Good working knowledge of Good Distribution Practice, Current Good Manufacturing Practice, Standard • • Operating Procedures, and Health and Safety Regulations
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work on own initiative
• IT literate in Microsoft Software Packages, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
• Enthusiastic and highly motivated
• Positive attitude and flexible approach to work
• Self-starting and able to work on own initiative
• Reliable and punctual
• Team player
Before you complete this form
Please download and complete the Waymade job application form using the link below. The completed application must then be attached to this form.
Download the Waymade job application form