MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Working as part of a Team in a busy environment, to pick and pack pharmaceutical products for customer orders along with checking goods received against delivery notes.
• Customer order picking, a pick note is generated, and OP’s must follow the instructions on the pick note and any deviation from the pick note must be reported to their team leader or
• All orders must be checked at the checkout stations, 100 percent checks are to be carried out by the operatives and customer shipping requirements followed.
• Receive and process warehouse stock products. Completing all checks in goods in procedure, completing all documentation accurately and in real time.
• Notify Warehouse and Logistics coordinator of any issues and discrepancies with deliveries.
• Relocating all stock into appropriate locations, updating the stock system live and in real time.
• Keep a clean and safe working environment showing a commitment to good housekeeping and optimise space utilisation.
• Report any discrepancies through the correct reporting channels.
• Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co-workers.
• Engage with managers and collaborate on new projects or ideas when required.
• Support Waymade PLC with delivering an excellent customer service level.
• Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment.
• Preserves safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat adhere to health and safety policies and procedures.
• Ensure all stock movements are accurately recorded.
• Replenishing stock
• Assist in Cycle Counts helping Waymade PLC adhere to its accuracy Target.
• Customer returns ensuring all the checks are completed and documented accurately to help minimize the loss of product.
• Reporting of quality issues your Line Manager, bringing to their attention any problems or discrepancies, deviations from procedure or other quality incidents
• Ensure SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) are followed at all time.
• Ensure GMP (Good Manufacturing Procedures) and GDP (Good Distribution Practice) is followed at all times.
• Any other duties as assigned.
• To understand that there is a patient at the end of every product.
• To ensure all transaction and work instruction are completed professionally with quality in mind.
• Deal with matters in a professional and methodical manner.
• Be able to work to specified guidelines.
• Use initiative to deal with any problems arising.
• Forklift Certification within 90 days of job entry date.
• Working knowledge of Radio Frequency (RF) equipment.
• To maintain a professional standard at all times.
• Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to assist.
• Look for ways to continually improve current work activity.
• To be punctual, polite and courteous to others at all times.
• To adhere to the Company’s Policy and Procedures at all times.
• GCSE, Grade A-D in Maths and English
• Forklift Licence – Counterbalance/Reach licence
• Manual Handling Certificate
EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCES
• Previous experience working as a Warehouse Assistant in a similar organisation
• Capable of working to deadlines and remain calm under pressure
• Experience of working in a target driven environment
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent time management skills and ability to manage time effectively to determine priorities and deliver on agreed timelines
• Basic computer skills with the ability to use in-house databases
• Highly motivated, professional and self disciplined
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Reliable and punctual
• Able to integrate well as part of a team
Before you complete this form
Please download and complete the Waymade job application form using the link below. The completed application must then be attached to this form.
Download the Waymade job application form