Effective as of October 2011 access to and use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions below.
- Information on This Website. Waymade Plc and/or its associates (collectively, ‘Waymade‘) will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information in this website but make no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of the information provided. Access to and use of the content is at your own risk and neither Waymade nor any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this website shall be liable for any damage or injury of any kind arising out of, or resulting from, your access to, use of, or inability to access or use this website, any omissions or errors in its content, or your reliance on any information provided on this website.
- User-Submitted Information. Waymade shall have the right, in its sole discretion and for any reason, to prescreen, edit, refuse to accept, remove, or move any User-submitted information.
- Links to Other Websites. This website may provide links or references to other websites, but Waymade is not responsible for the content of such other websites and shall not be liable for any damages arising from that content. Any links to other websites are provided only as a convenience to the users of this website.
- Reservation of Rights. Waymade reserves the right to alter or delete material from this website at any time without notice.
- Modification or Suspension of the Website. Waymade may at any time modify, discontinue, or suspend its operation of this website, or any part thereof, temporarily or permanently, without notice.
Copyright and Trademarks
The entire content of this website is subject to copyright protection. Waymade brand names, taglines, logo, images, text, custom icons, graphics and headers are trademarks, service marks or trade dress of Waymade and/or its subsidiaries (collectively, ‘Waymade‘).
Copyright ©2014 Waymade Plc. All rights reserved.